Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ABOUT TIME!

I figured it was about time I posted again. Not that many people read my blog but oh well. Life is good! I count my blessings daily that I have a job, loving family, friends and the Gospel in my life. I think about all of those things and where I would be without them and it makes me crazy. I have a friend whose family lives far away and they do not visit often because she joined the church and they are slightly anti-LDS. She says they still love her but its not the same. They do not support her lifestyle or the decisions shes making in how and where to raise her family. How hard it must be for her. I think about all those who right now, by no fault of their own, have found themselves out of work. That makes we thankful that I have a stead job for a good company. Then there are people who have no friends, either by choice or circumstance. I feel for those people and any time I see one I try to befriend them. You learn so much from friends that not having any you miss out on so many experiences. Its true that family is the most important relationship but friends are also important. Then I think of people who do not have the knowledge of the Gospel. In 3 days it will mark 6 years since my Grandpa died. If I did not know that I would see him again and that this life is not the end I would go crazy. I love him so much and if I thought death was the end it would hurt so much worse. Do not get me wrong I miss my Grandpa but I think knowing what I know makes it easier than if I didn't know the truth. True, I do not know what it would feel like if I did know know the truth but I can imagine and I do not want to go there. I am so thankful for all my blessings.

Anyway enough of the deep thoughts. (Maybe not so deep but its as deep as I go!) Life is good. I am waiting on a Rabbit to have babies hopefully she will have them by the time I get home today. We are also waiting for one of the female alpaca's my Mom bought to have her baby. We can not go get them until the baby is a week old so we are trying to wait patiently but she is three and a half weeks late. Now Alpacas can have their babies either 30 days early or 30 days late so she only has a few days left. Hopefully she will have her baby today. We keep teasing my Mom that the baby is not coming because its a boy and she wants it to be a girl. So she has stopped calling it a she in hopes that it will come! Girls are better for business but the boys are cute to.

Well enough for today. I will post pictures of our alpacas as soon as I get my laptop fixed. By the way all friends and family are welcome to come check them out in person. We would love to show them off to you. Or just come over for a visit we like that to.

No comments:

Post a Comment